IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, September 15, 2023

no need to argumentative with the representative.

 Pickle over tomato dick L just say so. Age within bracket of reason you know I pack it this season. you can expect wild adventures in my sinful ventures. im verbally violent voloptously silent. I keep my credentials on the street essential with hot beat. nasty on the mic namean. I can hit it I can eat it I cant treat it but I can spit it. LIFE ABOUT BRINGING JOY I SAUCE IT UP CALL ME MR SOY. IM SHYLY UNDISPUTED FORTUNE IS SELF MUTED !! ambiguity of the matter is if serendipity gets any wetter. they say stress with blink naughty with wink you know im hollarin pink.



 A GAY MAN WHO SINGS IS ALLOWED FAME AND ATTENTION IN RUSSIA CAUSE HE WAS BORN IN PRISON UD THINK CAUSE I KNOW HOW TO RAP ID BE ALLOWED STRAIGHT CAUSE IM A FREAK OF NATURE WHO NASTY ON THE MIC. im a queer heh

No comments: