IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

LIfe... a complex notion much like THE stormy ocean.

 Had a storm hit my poor mind at young age, disaster. There is a difference between excuse and reason thats why these so called moralists catching abuse this season. Only difference from a PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECT between me and pops...I ain't no fucking sociopath. I remember in 8th grade careers class I was put to work in a pet store alone but I had severe childhood asthma and with allergy to cats, I didn't last too long. So they put me to work in a kindergarten watching little tikes play and teaching them a thing or two. I remember I worked with "Shamella" and "Mary". You girls hold deep sentiment for me. doubt you remember Sickly P though. unless ofcourse one of you works here I apologise for lack of recognition. I hate people who are assholes toward me cause they can't admit they are in love with me. yeah, I've had a difficult and transgender HELADY kate (original name) I know you love me. cool it with the crack though cause closing ya pussy to get dick installed.....aint going to save you. Not every drug addict is like me, IM A MAN OF MORAL VALUES. I value a memory at west 23rd PJ's. heh these pussies want to call queensbridge ghetto my son try the adress I gave you. You'll learn what ghetto is. last but not least, as a freak of nature I've never held a real friendship with anyone and at this point noone will gave me a chance regardless so with small talk, WE AINT GOT SHIT TO TALK ABOUT THATS LIKE STALK THEN SHOUT. last verse I'm not sure If It was hypnotised into me. i don't like people who paint themselves superior because of their background as far as instilled values go. I don't paint, im not an artist so argument lets not start this. charles rhodes turned into Jessica Rhodes. JR ,, as far as JRs Id to meet you Jason Rosenthal colleague of my romantic childhood. with your face, dont know if i'd be able to recognize though. I really didnt intend nor mean anything antisemitic though I was just writing tactful rap translating cultural context. Sarah weiss, after what my father did to me I have to be afraid of jewish girls I'm sorry I didn't sell my ass that day. you seem like ok girl. this chino gay called me a crackhead LOL i got more values than you any given sunday crackhead huh stfu if im a crackhead why is it that almost EVERY DAY I see this oriental bum WOMAN collecting fucking bottles I clip my cigarette and go in to get food. While your faggot ass sits back relaxing eating your 99 cent chips not giving a fuck, a LADY , A LADY IS LIVING LIKE THIS. AND YOU HAVE BACKGROUND TIES AND YOU WALK BY NOT EVEN GLANCING HER WAY.  YOU ARE THE FUCKING CRACKHEAD  while you been living it up catching jizz shots in your cock eyed face I was living a life of hardships and suffering so enjoy your doritos buddy boy. i dont give a fuck if you big black small white or an asshole chino. you bully/talk shit to a sick person youre a fucking shmuck pops got what he deserved I took in a homeless baby kitten in crown heights brooklyn living at three quarter house on welfare and my father killed him. you could do that to a BABY ANIMAL you deserve worse than a damaged eye. Sociopath. AND YOU THINK YOU GONA GET A BLOWJOB FROM ME FOR MONEY? FUCK OUT MY FACE  piece of shit. I don't sell my ass. I GOT SELF RESPECT. and its not even a matter of straight gay cause Ive fooled with men too...just the day i take money for sex is the day hell freeze over. i dont give a fuck how rich you are, you aint buying me. enough said. MS DREYFUS LET EM KNOW MA. arthur first name tokarev last name (Son of famous russian singer) and Arkadiy Tolkachev . AT , at where...pfft I haven't met one sociopath who's decent in my life. with men i dont give a fuck how rich, or how famous so on so forth. I AINT NO FUCKING WHORE. its deep sentiment. Ponchik obese retarded arab, but he got flavor tho na mean. I AINT SHALLOW EITHER OBVIOUSLY> BYE and tokarev tried to kiss me , it's cool tho he had MS so has my sympathy. I was getting high with him though otherwise I would have sucked his dick out of sympathy. true.

No comments: