IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, September 29, 2023

mr zuckerberg my wife will i stay alive@@@@@@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chat savant BYE GRIEF PLAYER

 like rodman rebounding my whim scoring with lebron on my team pass the ball james would seem but ofcourse for the sake of the team ok jordan was a flawless man i havent watched lebrons games to comment on better player but with jordans height/physics and in his way past the man in the lane with a glory finish i want to be like mike forget just do it, it just is though. death never depressin you missin im messin its raining the bigger you are the smaller you fix make owl my star even with forest ticks my head too big for live tourin shorty dance on two intimate she all fourin im humble joe tossin em royal rumble my flow I tumble then go burry ya savvy for sho I feel bad for the man who leave no positive memories so said in my sincerities. my grief greener than marijuana leaf im leavin it looks so, i do ...hmm marcy zucky nip n tucky if im layed out griefy my heart get stucky dont mean to sound cocky heh cause grief never that mortal cock get stiff FOREVER that

No comments: