IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, September 22, 2023

huh

 My sub-concious been running it a long time baby. Longer than dead was and alive will be. - The american Idiot, yours truly. What's there to say about right and wrong...My mind can't differentiate between left and right. I make 3 turns walking and get lost. Aweful. IM JUST GIVING YOUR OPINIONS A DAY OFF I PLAY SOFT. lump lusty low go glowy gender. PAIN COMES SECONDARY MUCH LIKE THE TOOTH FAIRY AINT GOT NO TEETH WHATS THERE TO SAY OF PAIN - Panoleon Panobarte, yours truly.  one for your kids getting a tooth pulled! MY MOTHER AINT THE MAN ONLY CAUSE SHE WASNT BORN A MAN. ONLY REASON. SHE RAISED 100LB >MAN<. TRUE STORY MY SON back to "right and wrong" what if it shouts wrong at you your whole life from the day you were born. was DOCUMENTED. my son trump. I aint exagerating either I don't involve myself in  self-pity or attention whoring i aint a faggot. grief no spliff take a whiff turn stiff. like dostoevsky spoke of me he said " I babble because I do nothing or is it that I do nothing because I babble." on the other hand me "What's left of right I laugh in spite" - Pavel Geller. hmm..I'm done with blog-babble. Have a nice day folks. Tolka molodost svoyu vo sne ne vstretish

No comments: