IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

maybe i got paranoid schizophrenia

 within the last year i started taking antipsychotics and these nutty ideas stopped rupturing the rampant madness of my morbid mindset. if the UN saw my first grade yearbook photo me next to the teacher top of gym in communist soviet union man i'd be a world legend. my pops prolly threw it out tho its ok his well being is more important to me than my legacy ATLEAST WHEN I CAN THINK CLEARLY NOT IN PSYCHOSIS THAT WENT ON FOR MANY LONG YEARS. I SHIT U NOT. THE MINDSET OF PERSISTENTLY PLAYFUL PARCISSUS. 3 P'S MISSING 4TH FOR PUSSY. i dont know if i was born gay or straight maybe gay cause of a troubled childhood doing good in school and always being bullied by fellow males. so my sex with women could have just been the need for their support. and theres a reason support and satisfied start with the same letter. Sex as well can come as first and result from second. 3 P's 3 S's. PS.child like me belonged in special ed but mentality otherwise noted. The Hardships of young pauly. or maybe cursed with a concious. not sure what my biography will be entitled to. i need a nigerian psychologist. these white faggots dont cut it

No comments: