IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

mishuganah

 sp? I listen to myself talk but I don't do small talk. I don't even listen, I read. a writing/reading habit over the course of so many years. I guess I've become a self-absorbed person, thats ok I got bigger problems atm. and yestrday belongs to uncle sam. "They tried to kill us, we survived, lets eat." -Some jew author . I hope they don't kill me. Blind faith I suppose in my place I'll impose. well, I hope they haven't found a new reason to consider a freak of nature a non-disabled person. This new found speech problem, I can't get a word out of my mouth 2minutes at a time. I get lost making 3 turns brain cant sync memory with movement. I was a straight A kid but it took me years to learn to tie my shoes. oh well, pretty big head over the years. Birth defect, cursed impact. I don't do riots even if theyre getting taped don't mean to pry even if the author getting raped. there's somebody for everybody sad to say shaindy eckstein didnt find somebody in her life time i remember she hooked up with some puerto rican guy at a meth program a friend told me "He's the only one that would fuck her". and man, her jew boy marc levy. or levi or levi's whatever you want to call em. asshole had a dope habit being a rich trust fund kid without a problem in the world.  r.i.p ms. eckstein i should have looked a little farther than tomorrow when I wss young ...but the youth of a NYC freak of nature living poverty life style, let me tell you west 23pj's aint got shit on that.

No comments: