IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, September 29, 2023

storm warning rain till 2:30- PHEW

 staring sheer my stance they call it write I call it dance if there is chance of romance you know parcissus freelance he call himself 50 cent break em down 2 quarters you know I went fuckin his daughters asian woman collecting garbage if she was 20 years younger I'm sure atleast she would affford me a date YOU YOU SNITCH I STITCH YOU PASS I PITCH YOU WHINE AND BITCH I RULE IM RICH BUREAUCRACY MY BITCH 


bureaucracy: working routine without intelligent judgement. as time has proven don't take much intelligence for genius. as time has proven and I've worked in which. god did not propose the courtesy of work for me though, so ahh.

add some FUN to lgbtq acronym for "Freak Unifying Nature" or Freak Universal Nationally. or funny up normandy or fans union name etc all is well you know im selling ringing and bellling you doin nothin but tellin WEATHER GETTING COLD IVE GROWN OLD THATS ALRIGHT IM MUCH TOO BALD JORDANS 3PEATS I DO 3FOLD. time for a long walk. jordan got six kobe got five lebron lost count goin live i stand by my war hero ponchik i keep it hebrewist but pakistani my sohnchik bill gates should make a donation to people so outcasted froim intellect to obesity ALL IN ALL OVERALL hardknock life make a donation to this character muhammad that lives here with me man said he rather die on two legs than live on one I'll take two wooden my fate aint pun a little bitter i aint no quitter NEVER BLIND MY SPIRIT IM WITH MY BLACK BROTHAS OF MERIT

No comments: