IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, September 25, 2023

ok

 Freedom of speech not freedom of words if they're free then I'm bored. nah words are speech im flamboyant life's a bitch. fuck these pussies and their lucies i stay smoking cigarettes butt pure in the first pull born to be mutt the mic i lit up whoda think itd that hot aside the fact that i got these voices is not hearing them clearing them mind they rott zuckerberg you say much I say lot. just too much oh well. time to go to cvs for a cigarette CIGARETTE WAS AN INSULT. thats already i never insult myself and as far as im concerned "Opinion is small talk". On small talk I saw a young lady that heavily resembled an alexis I met as a teenager. maybe fact i didnt know seldom the case interrupted my flow guy said im living the life well if im living the life call me fam cause I'm fucking your wife. Let it be I just hope they don't kill me. paranoid schizophrenia paranoia/psychosis dont last for more than a decade. I havent been able to think "clear headed i been moist fear the bread if there's a choice". "<Sexta> Embellishing retarded." im retarded its ok said my part even if i'm gay. like i said i said i dont know if im straight but in my mind iam because I prefer Nastya. or as a childhood friend called her "nasty". same guy whos pops told him "If I find out youre gay Ill kill you". so fuck him and his nasty comment guy been in love with me since we were 9. Hope his "female paul" michelle is ok. I DONT KNOW MAN WHAT THEY WANT FROM ME SO FAR AS I CAN TELL THOUGH CIGARETTE BUTTS ALL IS SWELL. so far im allowed to just be me thank you for that much. sigh my precious jessica isnt around no more I'm sorry life grew me so self-absorbed. i remember a homeless guy as a teenager he was black standing brighton beach ave every day we would smoke weed with him. we'd call him "PEta mike" in russian means "Fruity mike" guy tells me "my pops saId the russian mafia tried to recruit him one day" whoda thunk Id be a freaky peta mike in staten island one lady tells me "There aint a teenager in staten island who dont got a video of you in their phone" well GEE OK THEN "Kayla Perry" or is it Perri. she lived a floor below me for a while she knows I'm a showerless man of CLASS. I hope everything ok with her. Lol. really am sorry tho sigh  ADD CLASS TO BUM YOU MISS THE SUM. "if youre saying im too proud youre the same just too loud." - Parcissus Good night.

No comments: