IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

My jewish brotherhood..once again clarifying. As far as pops allowing my anti-semite "rap song". The man instigated my suffering practically enforced my suffering etc etc. Most of my life. Anyone think that playing on his concious or guilt or whatever will have him give up money or information or whatever all i can say is LOL U GOT ANOTHER ONE COMING. as far as me writing such harsh material it was just creatively translating text. Text been ATLEAST 65 PERCENT OF MY LIFE for many MANY long years on end...if there was anything anti-semitic coming from me or even thinking something like "oh god people will see this i should be careful" i would have "played it differently" I HAVE BEEN VERY AND I DO SAY VERY COMFORTABLE WITH JEWISH PEOPLE ALL MY LIFE. i THOUGHT IT AS NOTHIN WRONG TO WRITING ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF MY 'RAP JOINT'. I WAS A CHILD (DUE TO BRAIN DAMAGE) AND THOUGHT OF NOTHING AS POSSIBLE CONSEQUENTIAL TO ME/FOR ME OR JEWISH FOLKS OR ANYONE EVEN CLOSE TO. NOW IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING WHAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS NOW TO A RAP LINE "I AINT GONNA LIE THO SON" there was several people who read my blog and knew the passage written on it for years on end AND NOT ONCE DID A PERSON SAY TO ME " HEY YOU SHOULD DELETE THIS " IN PARTICULAR PSEUDONYM GRIMREAP A JEWISH MAN SO CALLED JEWISH I GUESS FUCKING JERK OFF THOUGHT ME LEAVING THIS ON MY BLOG WILL GET HIM A BLOWJOB FROM ME OR SOMESHIT DUE TO A PEDOPHILE VIDEO RECORDING OF ME. TURNS OUT HAD THAT PEDOPHILE JERK OFF REAL HOT. SO HE NEVER ONCE COMMENTED ON THE MATERIAL STAYING ON MY BLOG FOR YEARS UPON YEARS ON END..aight this pedophile provoked anti-semite rap track staying on my blog etc etc....Rabbi, lets be serious now my older gentleman u see the picture perfectly clear now. nothing more to explain. As far as my father being aroused by disgusting pedo-recording of me being practically raped...as AHEM MY FELLOW RAPPER NAS SAID "PUT IT TOGETHER I ROCK HOES YALL ROCK FELLAS". Good night from your favorite shlemazel. nite folks. ;*( or even :) shit, good god. or something....ttyl.

No comments: