IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, August 26, 2024

Bring back that hebrew feeling. A guy anonymously donated me 2 dollars today. Spanks. When my son grimreap.. he said "this is where people come to die" i said "i am dying" he replied: "you been dying for years." Yeh...dying since the day I was born. Somehow, I was born. Waiting on woman to take me to welfare to get my card , jesus. phew. aint nothing more beautiful than mans youth i have men asking me for truce after i wreck em leave heart feeling the blues sons better get they clues on the plus side or plues must i or just take mues hasty or changing skin changin hues if u aint familiar with word thats related to color as far as skin color unless blacks present i aint earnin the dollar without they identity gave 2 dolla gift so i holla pray in hell i dont land given my lifestyle over the years all in all strand a thieves sinful trend nah sin a silly word exist a right and wrong but of the bible im bored as far as whats painted of jesus maybe all in all amongst men further i scored making me of such when you look over it all despite many foul habits i win over on right and wrong you ask a nigga win doing do when youve suffered prior so much more than plenty ofcourse life time of losing in the hearts of masses im looking back on one and twenty little odessa be my lady harsh on me was my daddy being a green driven presening soviet pride in the soviet was only stick shift grandmas death had me grieved you like a poodle im bear stay roar tear through door aint fearing heavenly four in shorty eyes i get lost nah between her legs i make post post up i be her shepard she be my pup i make orgasm stop after neurons click have her fours on dick im bored sitting here just sick. simple

No comments: