IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Sunday, August 18, 2024

"Virgin". Dedicated to me reading. One moment of fiction that runs on top of in my life + my MALE VIRGINS. TSK TSK TSK. doestoevsky's the idiot, idiot kissing a woman only out of sympathy being a virgin himself. real life now, man being a virgin...testosterone + sympathy dont mix like two idiots and no...and no....well, that's ok Im THE AMERICAN IDIOT. and now i'm one and forty puns dead im typing qwerty my shit is ripe stay dirty. now serious god forbid she ever finds out my comments....BUT WITH SO MUCH CRYING AND STILL BEING SO PROUD OF HER PHYSICAL ODDITY SELF DAMN RIGHT IM GOING TO PRIDE MYSELF ON GIVING MY BLACK GODDESS A KISS OUT OF SYMPATHY. SHIT WITH HER BROWN MARK TEEFUS...OFCOURSE NOT ON THE LIPS CUZ OTHERWISE DONT CARE HOW BIG THE BROAD IS, WE BE MAKING OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. EVEN IF MY BLACK BROTHA BEAT ME UP BEFORE SPITTING IN MY FACE AFTER ;-(. memory of sentiment...i aint no racist...but your saliva man...you caused HURT@!! :((((((((((( some real shit, collected like $3 bottles 5 cent a piece watter bottles today so what i cheated and took 4 full ones...my nigga i went in full hand in, into garbage to get em out. I PUT THAT WORK IN BABY BOY BYE

No comments: