IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Whoever afforded me seeing her in that old jeep...or me hallucinating her in the jeep, or my memory faulty on her with the jeep. Rather than her toyota blue rav 4 (#4 im all bout my nigga, heaven me fourthly)...I saw her in a old jeep. Her being who she is, me being an old creep. I mean really all in all, all as all...which one of us LIFE BRINGS TO WEEP. At the brink of ruin think of me ruined. feelings emotions...me 15...capture/dominating both in which gender mortgage lender more I age maybe just god send her...in the old jeep (grey or green i think MAYBE DOUBTEDLY BROWN). My man trump, true be the story my son, of me being the only needing penis pump. Them I'm greeting, this new age tech my ego they feeding, done my fair share of reading..self defeating impossible defeating THE I. The man , stay high. i ain't gonna lie tho kid...namean. I made it to see 41, 4 me in heaven , with I as the one. nemean statement there heavenly god be coming for no other than I. Speaking of numbers, her in old jeep, me being the old creep. what they feeding society a lie though kid, I ain't fucking even kidding. kidding, joke if so per se I. Or comically me related to this kidding. Forever a comic, new york legend. Come I see without the badge and.....coming see with the badge.....that old jeep whatever man she was speedin right by me....she's going or even forever gone. Ever be I, even if so just with some. ok ok...im exaggerating lack of or something. Karl malone the mail man....I'm just a male alone...hope I got IT in the mail today. Karl karlito, yo es chiquito, logical o following...chochita maybe I...chochito. Retarded friendly huh, Not exactly on both. One text, one friends of due to text. Speak of a next. man , what's left of my mind nigga just imagine THAT IN TEXT. bergianumpian zuckyT. It suck to be me.... flattering i nah.... so sucking you or i doing...i mean given my size and sad to say of my BEING STRAIGHT....NOT ONCE IN MY LIFE have I had a lady put her lips on my dick. IRON IRONY IRON C ALL I DONT EVEN IRON....irony being ...just head, me ahead of all, with my big head and all...the video pacino or pitt blowing...whatever man. I'm done typing then again staten island ferry my home away home...I ain't no tooth fairy i aint got no teefus... me the man who talkin bout fairy. Fifty and falcon start with same letter. Imagine my nigga matt, bald AND NO TEEFUS ON TOP. I son MR AND YEH I DO SAY MISTER....larry, hope all is well on your side of the country. Me making a thing out of ladies today i guess me just getting ahead of myself with my ego just as the self. but again tyra banks, my memories with your sports illustrated cover with your GODLY body and me as far as to go compliment to say pretty boy face. Oh tyra, you could turn 60...whatever. with you being you, DAMN RIGHT IM ALL IN AS FAR AS ALL ON, I'M JUST TURNED ON. e is soft when pronouncing pavel...my niggas here cant pronounce and this whole 23 business my brother the nigga i love...HOW HE GONNA FRONT ON ME TOO...DONT PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT. Wtf. Why tom flamboyant. cruise jones or petty , them being 3...me pockets empty thus petty jones in my body all bones in and cruise, aint got no licesence so who gonna speak of cruising with the god namean. 4th heavenly explanation but key important...petty aint a dollar in my pocket that's just petty....all you guys ..MY PET THANK YOU. Pets I spank you. me as ya pet, my writing forever blank you. so all in all, got all explained...as far as black the king here, as far as don....Dumb over nigga. :-).

No comments: