IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Gracias Gratzi ass. (i think thats italian, second word).Mambo jumbo to some bro I'm just that dumb oh. I mention "intimacy" with my italian goddess alexis impagliazzo. She next best lady (to ones i have ZERO chance to get intimate with) only next to tyra banks. love I hope your bank full slope on tank school pope know he rule nope Ill murder duel dope use to cope lacking hope at time being lungs so fucked up i couldnt sing right or left wing defeat these con artists politicians in the ring how out their philanthropy they only ones that benefit 6 zeros plus they talking like them hoping country a must on each other once every 20 they make a bust its getting fucking tiring with their rust my homies here i feel occasional lust when i was young used to smoke that blunted dust aint to further time words so sexy ill call em sust! intimacy I've had in distant years that have long passed now distant fears all i got but havent been outclassed ! dead ass, i met an anorexic type a girl, asian tom cruise lookin shorty. if i was dressed fancy without returnin bottles i would holla at shizzzzzzzzzorty. thieves still shower in the tub tubber i go to the clizub filthy doin da dirty dance up in the clizub clubber i aint no gangster nor thief much less a mob mobber im a romantic this lifes love lubber. IT FEELS LIKE IN THIS LIFE NO KIDDING EVERY SINGLE BLACK MAN IN NEW YORK LIVE THE LIFE OF A ROMANTIC "HEH". okie done writing/type for now. (even if , likely , only I be the one to read later when im bored cant think of nothing else to write)

No comments: