IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Friday, August 16, 2024

a white boy group "filter' - hey man nice shot. man me at 27. when you ill enough to sick to equate psychosis you suffering past osmosis. let me tell you man, 2 year high dose methadone habit top of serious dope habit....you get into cold turkey, boy oh boy. just oh. oh yeh, no methadone OR dope lately. r.i.p bill harris. thats why i say hey man nice drink oh sentiment when of you I think i aint no newbie and to nephew zoobie...i saw a that loving feeling video where one the fellas resembled you heavily ON OTHER HAND MARCY MARC i see a video of "my soul and inspiration" of a nigga resembling you mind you get my name out the mouth....i will blush then cry. all these wrecked emotion stuff. sentiment wouldn't go that far, u know sentiment is deep within the righteous brothers im right us me and brother. mentioned before, me adopting that homeless kitten from crown heights shelter backyard, well shit...first friend i met at that three quarter house temporary home...keeping away from these CRACKED OUT gangsters. that gets me feeling sick too , crackhead nigga try to run some gangsta act.

No comments: