IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Wade..puerto rican lookin goatee guy always says hello back to me. And greg goatee too black guy helped me out with cigs. adding to koya her smile is my inspiration (koya she got the smile) ...sheika lady with short hair glasses and she/he i just be aside for marathons sake he be me IM RUNNING BOGIED OUT THATS AS REAL AS BLACK *phew* ;-)' An angels imagination had my 6 ruler piece in sentiment my black folks at this shelter are my soul and heart inspiration miracle doctors hope fix aortic stenosis after all we the american nation. Sickly P game name my brother matt gave me Dick you see still get hard so save me despite late puberty was only so sick its true you see got stewie head but got dick justice as to I it must be so I how 5-0 gunna nail I i aint too pale I even tho type pale I my thinning face make the sale I my niggas always holla hail I im sayin judge alan j myers will you cover bail I your honor im feelin your drink stale I I been to this day at 41 just male I line a rail I know im tapping tail I son doin but nothing but flapping never fail I god bless weiss gail I the weiss family FOREVER IN MY HEART widen it to whale I you've got yeh mail I america online will I brooklyn ny chat hold the nail I imagine brother like me dying up in jail I my heart never die even to heaven one day will sail I namean 11PM real talk dr. zuckerberg, you prolly got A PHD playa haters degree in comp sci. so u an intellectual but u prolly keep it real too like me stay intellfactual. rely solely on fact ya realist stay blacked real talk namean

No comments: