IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Now if that young lady was really your daughter MY FRIEND warren. Sapp g's i stack map g on map crack nah high is my cap lack NAH MARATHON SOON i done did my lap anyhow...banks rack of tyra know i do rap. tyra banks and warren sapp that be quite a couple of my man mr. cruise too white for u lady ..whatever show u doin now. let me tell you lady, aint no shallow talk here...but the kind of sentiment that resides in my mind...close my eyes and imagine our youth wouldnt matter if you 90 tyra. and other 90, chinese lady collecting bottles...she wasnt bout lettin me cop a feel on her aged rack. glock 9 paged deck. all in nigga i dont do card games, i used to be familiar with checkers thats bout it. u know im about it. today i feel ok all in all co lookin supportive nigga to what will i resort if momma mighta been hungry through pregnancy maybe abort it my man obama stay black know america aint gonna deport if browser on 80 the port if back in the day my man zoobie im sorry i know ive gotten old do nothin but look back on sentiment...what kind of ego stay speaking of "back in the day". REAL talk tho my man, im tryin to get that welfare pay returned imma go enjoy lunch bye. be real is real tyras rack or cruises smile fantasy top of cop a feel mop aside gun that staying steel

No comments: