IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, December 8, 2023

this explains 24/7 daily.

 I love stress, my only friend. Sad to say, that was said as truth. not no mocking satire. I'm Drawing Near Have No fear. I pray I make it through these 5 day no sleep sessions i've had going on for a while. NOT DRUG RELATED. autumn leafs so pet peeves NextPerience Sexperience Shakespean. <-- is that one viewed? who knows i come at you with the great gatsby hard as gotti lest be you naughty. Western Lit PhD the amicable pavel geller. my sociology professor at school was handing out final papers and i was last one to be called he said "yes, the amicable mr. geller" hey mr. zuckerberg my name is The Sinister Parcissus, Grandmaster chatter lol you too young to know bout the glorious days of ultima online PvP. you had to be like tchaikovsky with the keyboard to be nice. i spread my macros all over the keyboard not just numbers so you know I was Chopin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg Greatest piece of classical ever

No comments: