IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

miss my brother ilya friends call him Illsyo. ha

 reasoning one past lying seasoning i gun you dying trying my case in court dying to face resort lying shell abort flying air deport rap game my browsing port bars is just my sort my soldiers trained at fort teach fight for sake of fight war i lit up the store verses never a bore im hard at the core  have you  begging for more im a dragon u need animal lore your chances minute have ya burried collectin ya loot my bank chasy bitch lacy thoughts racy murder at macys stay in my placy grave flowers vasy fuck it my nigga im done with this lyrical casey lets skip your philosophy and get to the matter at hand. Bond. Pauly Bond! like my man said im no stranger to danger I ANALYZE CONTEXT DEFY TEXT SO TRY NEXT ATTICA MAXED EVADED YA TAX DID MY TIME I WAXE FORK IN THE ROAD GOT FAXED  niggas is fakes know they feelin my takes only place fishing is pussy stay at the lakes collectin that bread knowin the makes leave ya shriveled up oh golly gods sakes r.i.p big pun like he said " im not a player i just fuck alot " i deeply hope he didnt die a virgin that would bring me to tears FOR HIM   :/ chilling willy know u feely keep it realy on the hilly what the dealy pop the pilly hello uncle billy my man bill was so heavy into booze he came out of hospital after stroke tellin his wife "OH I JUST WANT A BEER" lol. THERE IS CHARACTER OUT THERE! (not sure if papa bill alive anymore he was a nice guy tho) PRIDE WILL HURT WAS SHOWN BY COBAIN KURT (thats why i say hey man nice shot) ;/ doubt very minor so assign her with some people boy you better know it

No comments: