IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, December 11, 2023

Sexperience Nextperience Shakesperean

 Ponchik ia a friendly dog but has quite a bark. Thus, he's a black lab. I had a lab/chow mix at one point my life . The purple yet friendly tongue. This dog was show paradox. The only reason I met a lady I once loved. Its ok you obese arab i love u anyway@ ha There is a reason sex size stamina all size with same letter. "SO I SAYS TO THE BROAD WHATS COOKING HOOD LOOKING". a movie line for half italian half black. WHEN YOU JUMP AT EVERY CHANCE TO DO THE RIGHT THING WITH A WIDE SPREAD SMILE. WHY...BECAUSE YOU'VE MAINLY DONE THE RIGHT THING OUT OF FEAR. BUT IN EVERY SO OFTEN A CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE YOU FEAR DOING THE RIGHT THING . SELDOM THE CASE OFTEN NEEDING COGNAC CHASE1 THE WORD FEAR IS A PICASSO JOINT NAMEAN. iM PAVEL SO PABLO PICASSO. pARCISSUS PAVEL PACINO sICKLY p (FOR MY MAN MATT FALCON) AND PANOLEON PANOBARTE  SO IM SAYIN TRUMPY HUMPY U WANA GET DOWN AND SLOMPY WHATS GOOD O-G REPUBLICAN pai-tea. then politics party and pavel same with same letter too. i would never claim to be no mr. trump my son talkin game while he on the penis pump.  ILL SAY IT SHORT AND SWEET IM LONGING FOR IT SO LETS JUST MEET YOU LOVE MY BEAT ILL SKIP MY WIT BREAK DOWN TO BIT LEAVE YA DROWNIN IN THE MUDDY PIT.

No comments: