IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, December 4, 2023

My ladies at wyndham gardens!

 Wyndham Gardens, it's where pauly got his minority down as seniority! (our hollywood commercial HAR) enjoying an evening coffee.. lordy im brit wordy im wit hoardy i hit tored ye on tit mortal at mit bored all ya bit portal at pit traveling gate late may we hell bent shoveling gay rate say im godsend along the lands the fund send money over seas i bond bend rules im breaking down fend to fools i frown send feelings joy well-suited come at yard call me brute at where the loot at lyrics im boot at ya point is moot at my team you root at win you aware seem that you stare fling aint fair ringing its bare fuckin pussy like pear im done living nightmare maybe welfare new york just my share i just figured the more god care be living a bony boy amongst bear spinal tap know i tear grindin gap at my lair ya weak and i refuse my style is astute shorty just cute leave her man on mute son actin like he on family fewd game i brewed try getting rude i slaughter ya dude leave ya girl feelin my nude cause im collecting that loot steppin down the foot my tactic you root wendy say woot trendy i toot point refute just sayin all good! with my physique my youth is all i had and believe me i lived it only difference between me and every day 9-5 joe is he go to sleep in stress of tomorrow where as my life a mess although no sorrow! *grins joyously* ;o) "WHEN YOU LIVE LIKE ME , ONCE IS ENOUGH." - FRANK SINATRA  I STAPLE I FABLE I LABEL SHOW EM ALL GOOD HUMAN IS CAPABLE OF morning folks WHATS THERE TO SAY NOW ARG PHEW I ENJOY GETTING OFF ON GETTING OFF MORE THAN GETTING OFF ITS WHERE IVE BEEN DRIVEN SO LETS SKIP THE PHILOSOPHY TO THE MATTER AT HAND LADIES

No comments: