IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

heres a new one for u fucking philosopers forever fanhood glad ur home

 anyway it comes down to rationalizing with christ or justifying in a childish manner. then again the child doesn't bring us to god. pedophilia is evil. foul shit.god dont bring us to a child either PUSSY DOES. Gold hole her tunnel without money but hoping to funnel i  write As romantic i smell no nose gas in prose relation to principles fuck that i see it all. i was born a romantic die a romantic im stating fact blunt fact im in love with if written creatively in a book more artisticly served BUT MORE ARTISTIC THAN MY LIFETIME SERVED? YOU CANT BE SERIOUS . NO SUCH THING MARSHALL MATHERS NAMEAN Maybe...maybe, I am Parcissus ladies imagine us holding hands walkin by the beach well evening is guys but that isnt beach time anyway so chill.jabbing the jist overjoyed stabbing im pissed unemployed IN A CULTURAL MIX YOU BUG I GOT TICKS GOT FIRST ROUND TICKS U PUSSY IM DICKS THEY GETTIN THEIR KNICKS NEW YORKS HICKS WILD GO CHICKS ewll ok the gay man want to feel HARD(oN) inside him white the straight wants lady softly comforting so really it comes down to WHICH IS MAN AS PER SE SCENARIO. picture a man in court on murder one the man 21 years old getting offered 50 but fighting case losing and doing life. now man came in at 21 50 years later he lives to see freedom at 71. id pay to see that mans first 3 hours of thought the only man in the WORLD who can paint my bitterness without ever grabbing a brush. But, I'm here. waddayaknow huh painted dick amongst weak came to reality later than sick. FANCY THIS PHILOSOPHY YOU BASTARD! HEH but I DO BELIEVE IN RIGHT AND WRONG JUST NOT IN MY SONG WILDEST FANTASY WITH WILDEST MEMORY LEADS TO WILDEST LIFE STYLE. MY LESSONS GOT CURFEWED THEY STIRRED TRUE SO CAME THE EVENING ;-) life taught me to enjoy myself even if i off myself wish i had caught myself its aight i taught myself my madness curfew my dude get rude nah know i stood DESPITE THE NOSE I LAUGH IM PROSE YOU STAFF     dinner time. *grin* THIS PHILOSOPHY BEEN PLAYED WITHOUT THE OUT IM COOKER YOU SPOUT NUFF SAID EFNET SELF-ABSORBED BASTARDS. IN PEACE I LIVE WITH OTHERS PUT EM IN A PLACE WHO NEEDS THE FATHERS sigh..lonesome evenings out but thats what accompanies the philosopher on his well-worded journeys. my only reader of this blog..well good evening. oh yeah My sons amongst whom daughters glooms journey of quarters. MISDEMEANOR SHE MAN OR THAT ASS I TAN HER BODY I SCAN HER FUCKIN WHO DAMN HER WHODA THUNK THAT I FAN HER IS IT THE PLAN OR. MY BLACK PRINCESS MORNING SHIFT WHODA THUNK THAT I FAN HER IS IT THE PLAN OR there is your rap question in philosophy sigh life worn me thin but im proabertion but liberal i mean misworded stunts fuck ya cunts dont make me a narcissist. its the face GOOD lord i always thought i was hot stuff up until guy here call me scary kruger ............yikes listen sweetheart believe me lacking teeth having a hard time holding pants up and curvin rhymes unnerving dimes i mean shit dimes like you just let my imagination go there thats why i dont understand virgins arent great writers. i doubt iles patterson koontz nicholson baker are virgins let me you THEN AGAIN NICHOLSON BAKER MIGHT BE MY VIRGIN HERO. IF THAT GENIUS IS A VIRGIN WELL SHOOT ME RIGHT IN MY BIG NOSE THERE SHOULD BE A VIP HOSPICE FOR OLD MEN WHO DYING VIRGINS THEY BELONG WITH DRINKS ON THE HOUSE THEM AND THEY FAGGOT ASS BLOUSE JUST KIDDIN HIGH SCHOOL KID VIEW ITS TRUE ITS TRUE YO REAL TALK THO IS THERE A LEVEL OF PAIN WHERE UR PAST QUESTIONING THE QUESTION. GO THAT FAR IN YOU MIGHT NOT COME OUT

No comments: