IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

I was flattered!

 3 days before i got nailed for attempted murder i did a rap joint where  i said "rest in peace eric gardner see u in heaven" which is similar to fabolous song where he said "fabolous rest in peace paul walker i hope you hear this heaven" and my man fabolous came by a white boys cell in rikers! i was so flattered hehe well ok I GREW UP IN LITTLE ODESSA MY DICK IS PASSER. if you ask yourself will we live forever ya man im pullin the lever so never say never my rap aint about it the why or when its bout the where will u spread legs in favor thar pussy im shaver 8 bars i done gave her shorty know im just tryin to save  her after all know that i crave her  turns out its black that i love em singing im dove em nasty on the mic know  i shove em my verses go rapid in circles my black family know im about steve urkel's after all family matters if you origin from mad hatters word wiz aint translucent one with the true sin i done did dirty im bruising my arms enslaved with marks call em tracks dope habit costs packs even for brothers my blacks jfk new york that i flew in from russia my crew in picasso i drew in mona lisa i grew in interior of her figure mortis im rigor son call me wigger nah black at heart just sayin my nigga anyhow lblhhblah late morning coffee time! thanks again fabolous my little rap queer  I WAS BORN THAT BIG A MAN GO FIGURE GOT THE TAN ONLY WAY MY MAN EM BLACK IS THE FRYING PAN so mr rosenthal my hero *tearingly grins* i was so impressed and surprised with my neighbor george my man use hard drugs and shit AND HE GAVE ME MONEY FOR COFFEE AND SANDWICH TODAY@!!!!!!!!!!!! "THERE IS DECENCY IN THIS WORLD AMONGST US ALL" - Parcissus....heh this old asian woman collecting bottles to recycle outside my vivid imagination had me see an old asian chick come round to collect empty bottles to spend time with Parcissus. The jew-lookin ruski saint. TO call me a narcissist fuck u faggots i shit u not tho up until 33 fucking years old i NEVER ONCE FELT "LONELINESS" SPENDIN ALL OF MY TIME ALONE. ALL OF IT. NOT ONCE DID I FEEL LONELY UP UNTIL THIS JAIL SHIT and i had a black brotha who would talk shit all day in my community room at rykers boy this dude ran his mouth all day. and me being a freak of nature who white they put me in this cripples dorm u know AND AS USUAL a handsome gay man slept next to me and always gave me coffee. *sighs*. thats why im too big to sell my ass cause reality of it is gay people been so supportive of me and to suck dick for money id be insulting their spirit u know jerry seinfeld hope u got a concious champ heh "and now i write to you my dear this is a criminals fate" (russian song lyrics) us humans all got spirit know i queer it life why fear it hope u hear it right through i tear it shorty catching back shots she rear it drivin south em tits know i steer it my head got em antlers know i deer it booze i beer it reading writin my passion hope u hear it MY SOULMATE IS A DOWNS SYNDROME WOMAN BORN IN AFGHANISTAN CAUSE U KNOW MY BABY HARDCORE im just a shy autist  and mr jason rosenthal u got atleast some character so dont run silly stuff on me lol i know u saw my existance as romance.  YOU A MAN@!!!!!!!!!! show me the man whos known me my whole life and try to tell me he aint see my existance as romance ill stab in the heart with my big head antlers *deer noise* show me the one who says grammatical error thats aight thats pussy im steerer. know christ exists because EVEN THE GANGSTER HAS TO JUSTIFY HIS OWN WRONG DOINGS IN A CHILDISH WAY TO HIMSELF SHOW ME ONE WHO DONT ILL CALL IT SMALL TALK (MS. IMPAGLIAZZO MY NUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I AINT GOTTA FEEL U ON THIS ONE U FEEL ME AND THE WORDS BY I QUOTED GOING EITHER WAY WITH SUCH CHARACTER IN PLAY. OR MAYBE JUST PARCISSUS MIND FADING ONLY GOD KNOWS 

No comments: