IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, December 3, 2023

mind cant memorise the moving (sync movement with memory)

 Without directions I'm blind so you see my erection just fine so I be. opposites attract with lady just time to react! my son a window shopper im the show stopper why u gona hate on a "Dewd tryin to score" some white boy talk for u too! ;-) me you pity I lay down as wit im shitty i skit LADY YOUR ATTENTION ADMIRED U KNOW 186TH MANSION AQUIRED.  pity comment my fairly young brotha here! feel bad why never grin why forever POST TITLED "THE AILED WIT" (for my niggas at new york times) dusky day mosky pay sigh i be trying to score newport bogies u know how i live. BECOMING ILL LEAVE TO NEW YORK TIMES I WAS BORN A WRITER IM PAST THE TIMES (not past ya dimes) makes me wonder if someone would lose their job from sleeping with client.  AMMUNITION YOUR RESPECT MY POSITION YOU SUSPECT i dont even need zuckerberg on this one nigga just try to COP some LAY! hows a freaky boy getting into the flow of his black people BRINGING BLACK TO THIS ..HM BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD. oH SORRY STRANGE MY LIFE TIME MISSED THIS ONE. GOOD LORD I WAS AT A HOSPITAL THAT HAD ALL BLACK STAFF COUPLE OF ASIAN DOCTORS  racist nah no your race know I go dead ass this black NEIGHBORhood a secret society of its own

No comments: