IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, December 3, 2023

youthful mysterious know that they serious that aight they fear us

 women complain bout my shower habit well sweetheart if theres some much shyness between us WHO NEEDS WATER! im collecting pennies off the floor im venice you whore im an object small in distortions thats aight shorty lookin good in proportion crackhead nah never that black man never sad IM SOMEWHERE BETWEEN MARTIN LUTHER KING AND LENNON SHOWER WITH THE FAN ON SAUNA HOT WITH MY TAN ON STAND STILL KNOW I STAND ON RIGHT FROM THE MOMENTS MOVIN TOES JITTERY BULLET FOR EACH FINGER KNOW I HITTERY YA TEMPLE I READERY DONE DID MY BIDERY CAME OUT ALL MY MISERY WHODA THUNK KNEES ON ME. CHRIST ABOVE HIS KNEES I EMPOWER SO FUCK THE SHOWER JUST TESTIN THE TEASE WHAT SHE KNOW BOUT 100LB FIGURE SAY PLEASE I VERSED OUT JUST TO APPEASE, APPEASE -> to satisfy, allay, or relieve; assuage:relieve from stress satisfy despite mess allay in my class do at my desk. IM DOUBLE JOINTED MY TEAM APPOINTED STAY BLACK KNOW I COINED IT.  a verse for a black solo hero cartoon character EYO im sayin mr spielberg whos MORE you jewish or me black THERES YOUR HOLLYWOOD PHILOSOPHY YOU JUST GOT THE NAME I GOT MY PHILORAPOSOPHY you talkin dutch im with philly so what the dealy you youngin call me big willie sellin the pilly try testin my skilly you know that its really havin ya feely. oh boy time to smoke my dollar cigar i alone afford free phone just bored i dismount firing round hiring sound top of mound i burnt my coat with cigar :( all my rap OG portray no violence though

No comments: