IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, December 7, 2023

the most romantic story in russian history. its a VERY SHORT story, READ IT!!!

 "The Bet" By Anton Chekhov its about an argument whats worse life in prison or death penalty. short story. excerpt from the story:

"so I marvel at you who exchange heaven for earth. I don't want to understand you.

     "To prove to you in action how I despise all that you live by, I renounce the two million of which I once dreamed as of paradise and which now I despise. To deprive myself of the right to the money I shall go out from here five hours before the time fixed, and so break the compact ... When the banker had read this he laid the page on the table, kissed the strange man on the head, and went out of the lodge, weeping. At no other time, even when he had lost heavily on the Stock Exchange, had he felt so great a contempt for himself. When he got home he lay on his bed, but his tears and emotion kept him for hours from sleeping. "

Given time he lived through, story is brilliant.

Take that homo shit elsewhere. *wide grin*

 the boards im chalking the ladies im stalking each day iam walking oddly enough im still talking slay shout im saying you out im phasing trees bout im blazing grow doubt im racing show stout im tracing row charges im facing you talkin courts in line they placing 


IM BLACK IN EVERY WAY ASIDE SKIN COLOR HAVE YA DECAY NO PAY WHILE U TRYIN TO HOLLA who iller ;-) im in a good mood on morning of 11/20!!!!!

No comments: