IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Inpatient psych

 Im fucked in every way possible but one plucked the gun lucked out on the run a woman who falls for the unattractive man is a lesbian a man who choses the unattractive woman is a realist  yours truly, Parcissus. I dont have a headache but my head is killing me,,, WHEN WRONG JUST DOESNT PROCESS AND RIGHT LEAVES WITH AN ABSCESS WHEN society has wronged you to where space for wrong by yOu is highly limited and with substantial brain damage whats left just doesnt process. There is tension in my mansion good morning my lovelies HEH i mimic black culture sin is my vulture me without black is like pryor without crack my three actors pacino steve urkel from family matters and jason alexander. Man got flavorful character dont know about dancing but character definately Ive lived brilliance when im gone i hope brother composes an independent film titled Parcissus. Come to think of it i didnt have to grow a big head over the years i was born with one ;/ pops ill tell u man who dont work like a horse turned out dork in remorse sick and all plastered lyrically mastered empirical bastard fun  to find gun on grind done im dying contract signed give fortune to autistic kids keep in mind keepin it hebrew namean i like women who are all man and men who are all women ideally young tom cruise with a vagina no breasts no facial hair

No comments: