IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, December 11, 2023

Jason Rosenthal

 that day in the hospital, i was so surprised seeing the same girl as many long years back. I guess I was surprised at solid proof as man of character in you. Ah, well. Maybe jewish genes get you that. I haven't done my share of reading up on history. But as I said man I was just mimicing a russian artist with american rap lyrics i dont know why so uptight over nothing. good lord. I was born not in russsia but in the soviet union! so that's just early childhood ties to something that dont exist no more but.. IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN EVEN IF AMERICA AINT TOO PROUD OF ME hehe :( cigarettes i aint the merry go hang out your bands out show u what im bout erasin all doubt i been lazy on the mic smokin hazy riding hike ms dazy call her dyke provide the air im raps mike namean who done did it u already know TO BE HONEST I FEEL BAD FOR MY FATHER  HE IS MY FATHER BUT I TELL YOU BLUNT FACT I MIGHT BE THE ONLY PERSON HE KNOWS WHOS HAD A LIFE AS DIFFICULT HE IS IN OTHER LINES OF EXISTANCE after wine fuckin dime she all mine step outa line and i pull the nine slaughter swine read my sign fuck all good im all fine in good time im done writing rhyme whats next aint next in hind its on my mind turn you blind made the find know i stizay on the grind in all my notoriety im mighty mighty mighty <--- to my man BIGGY SMALLS R.I.P GOD "EXPLOIT THE HUMAN SPIRIT NEVER IN AMERICAN MERIT" - Pavel "Parcissus" Geller. MY SON SLIM WANA CALL HIM PRESIDENT IM NEVER HESITANT  I DO HIM LIKE HE AFGHANISTAN RESIDENT WHO ILLER mind clouded ghostly shrouded blazing bout it 

No comments: