IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, December 2, 2023

WITH SOME ITS SO ITS SO ON THE GO

 IF THE MISFUNTHROPIST FILM NEVER CUTS WHY WERE THERE BUTS. I RELETTERED WORD MISANTHROPIST. when hes not in love with himself but it hurts to think about himself your EVERY DAY MAN TROUBLES! TRY TO SEE IDEA FOR THAT ONE ON THE SCREEN AND YOU WILL SEE COMICAL ME. whether you see it or not aint nobody blind but can you feel thats in question past the question asking me per se you see . why words out of my children i TEXT-ERTAIN. contrary to NICHOLSON BAKER'S "VOX" MAN BEFORE WOMAN TEXT BEFORE VOICE "on the road" jack kerouac and "vox" nicholson baker . my untouchable american literature but it comes to the romance of a virgin yo thats a dead set MY MAN MUHAMMAD GOT ON LOCK. HIS WORDING TACTIC I AINT GOT TEETH HE AINT NEED EM. PLAIN CUT SIMPLE FELLA. TOO SET SIMPLE FOR SMILES WITH NO GAPS WITHIN.  further movie line for free now on money seriously i like sitting here asking for cigarettes when you see a genius doin such noble hustle i mean you can have my movie lines free. ok i want water WHY THE KABALAH I HOLLA IM EMPTY ON DOLLAR ANYWAY MY ALL IN ALL APPEARANCE HOPE IT TAKES THE CLEARANCE TODAY IAM REAL SORRY FOLKS BUT A MAN WHOD LIKE TO SAY HES TROUBLED BY DEPRESSION IN SUPRESS SELF-CISSISTIC BUT IN REALITY LORD O MINE I BEEN TROUBLED "PERVERSION IN BRILLIANCE" TELL ME THAT AINT A BOOK RATING LINE NEW YORK TIMES CAN USE ON NICHOLSON BAKER'S BOOK ILL INFORM YOU AUTHORS ARE PAYING NYTIMES TO WRITE THEIR RATES. NIGGAS WANA TURN BRILLIANCE INTO SICKNESS THATS AIGHT THEY GIRL GOT MY DICKNESS I GUESS I LIVED THE STORY OF TEXTISMA THAT BE A NEW TAKE ON THE "VOX" ME TURNING PERVERSION INTO INNOCENCE. I COULD WRITE THE ANTONYM CANT FIND CIGARETTE PHEW A MAN CALLING A SEX HOT LINE THEN FINALLY DOES SOMETHING ROMANTIC ENOUGH FOR HER TO AGREE TO MEET AND IT TURNS OUT SHES THE VIRGIN u know on me mal-perverted similar book be me texting instead of talking and jessica answering with oddity for so long and it turned out shes the virgin fuckin pussies now a days in the SENSE OF PUSSY always spoil the damn romance i mean really what am i gona say tho i havent showered in a year got no teeth but sweetheart id like a night with you. women arent into that kind of...kind of nothing. Textisma. It just is. not got air but it just is.  AS THE DAY PORTRAYED ITSELF HE PURVEYED HIMSELF AND MAN WHO GAVE ME FIVE CIGARETTES FOR STORE JOURNEY ONLY TO TELL ME TO BE QUIET NUMEROUS TIME ADDING TALK TO ME INJURY WHAT IMA SAY "HEY SWEETHEART, NO SWEAT, HE'S THE HOME HEALTH AID ON THIS ONE IM JUST LIVING. SO WHEN YOU WANT TO SKIP TO BED WE'LL KEEP EM WATCHING IN THE AIDE CHAIR. YOU FANCY ODDITY CAUSE OF SOME CHILDHOOD WHATEVER BABY U SPREAD EM KNOW THAT I BED EM. *GRINS DESPERATELY* I UNDERSTAND THAT SMOKING A BAD HABIT BUT SO IS KILLING THE RABBIT HATE THE FACT THAT THEY LOVE IT. (love it--rabbit killers not saints as I. I paint in text  i have to live with fact of how i see the book Vox some of you see me. in its creative reference. i spoil romance of perversion cause bromance cause diversion fuck the bank tellers im sellin roca fellas malshowered my only trouble shorty not to burst ya bubble just say you sigh too im say oh my too oh my if one lady i gave link to for this blog what ima tell you hey sweetheart i keep it dirty(in more than one of what word dirty can imply) and let me spew nonsense 16 hours a day speaks A MAN OF CHARACTER let me tell you Vox might not be much to read but excellent I might not be much to feed but sexcellent. oh boy saturday evening in the white gone black. IT JUST IS. IT JUST IS TODAY. IM AS CLEVER A BIRD AS DOIN WALKIN AFTER A THIRD soon you see i come you see just so you be forever heart its me im white on black like pryor on crack ofcourse its funny but uhhh prior-handed serious! :-) YOU GET WHITE TOPPIN FREAKY I GET BLACK TOP OF SICKY. but im too young for a woman who wana play top good lord the man who prefers woman on top nigga FUCK SYMPATHY I PITY YOU. *grin* my man glazer talkin bout sexually transmitted nah i textually omit it. so little secretary studying to be a nurse how about you study me and  i study your purse hows that for wit..where was i going with that i dont know money leads to greedy nah my im saint i feed the needy! just tryin to keep it on lock i got a 4 four cigarette donation fuck pills ima stay up IM NOT TOO BIG TO WEEP JUST TOO BIG TO SLEEP WHEN YOU COMBINE BOOKS "VOX"AND "ON THE ROAD" YOU GET BIOGRAPHICAL PIECE KNOWN AS THE AMERICAN SAINT. YOUR IDIOT KNOWN AS PARCISSUS  WELL THE DEER MY DUCKS I BEER THE BUCKS NIGGA TRY TO SPOIL MY ROMANCE MUST BE SOILING HIS PANTS TALES I LEAVE TO HIS GRANDS UNLIKE HIM THEY PLAYED IN THEIR BANDS IN THE ARABIC SANDS DRYLY STATED MY RANTS WHOS TO SAY ON THE CANTS GIRL WE PAST THE WHY LEAVE IT TO WHERE IM DEEPLY HIGH THOUGHT OF STRAND OF YOUR HAIR GOT YOU UNDER MY CARE LIFE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO CALL FAIR RUDE YOU TRY MURDER YOU DARE ITS AIGHT KNOW THAT I CARE CAUSE ALL IN ALL PUSST I HAD MY SHARE WHATS TO TALK OF COCK NIGGA FIRST TRY CHANGIN MY DIRTY SOCK YOU SALLY IM MR SPOCK YOU GRINNING I GLOW WINNING MY LUCK SINNING YOU SUCK IN THE NET THAT I PUCK FUCK THE HICK NIGGA IM TALKIN HUCK OR EVEN HULK INCREDIBLE STALK MUSCLE IN GREEN I DEFEAT WITH MY CHALK THREE PIECE FORK SON U AINT NOTHIN BUT A ONE SCREEN CORK aight aight thats enough to the beat time for more cigarette

No comments: