IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, February 3, 2024

YOU ALREADY KNOW. WHAT ELSE CAN I TELL YA!

OPTIMIST ME ->  i dont need to prove im saint i rather see you paint and make out what i appear in art its fair you start! PESSIMIST ME -> WITH YA SALARY YOU AFFORD A BRUSH WATCHA GONNA DO TURN ART INTO MUSH. I DONT NEED TO BE A HOLLYWOOD TOY SO IM SAYIN WILL HOLLY EMPLOY? they talkin bout rings and things im sayin lets just fuck i aint got no blings my record suspicious nah reckon its vicious in place your attention i try rid of all the tension  I MARVEL EM TITS EAT CARAMEL BRITS CAPTURE ALL CAPTIVE BARS IS ALL RAP CHIEF new york common wealth your heroic bum in stealth  TO DENY YOURSELF LOVE IN ITS PUREST FORM IS TO COMPLY WITH THE INCOMING STORM AND THIS ENDS TALE...MY EXPECTATION SEX ON STATION. youd think these lazies help getting my disability back. i do nothing and know nothing but text.  aside my nice rap. nasty on the mic. jewish riding hood keep me up in text after all text is all i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the other hand -> i render all useless i tend to her braless dont know how long ill survive its wrong if live IF ITS SEX WITH ME IM SATISFYING IF ITS SEX WITH YOU IM GRATIFYING. "A testosterone mind" adulthood of Pavel Geller. when you in worries of madness sorry's got sadness AH SHIT MY MAN WORTH MORE THAN 60 BILLION.. im changing my last name to zuckerfan and getting a shoulder tattoo of that hebrew face!!!! im chalkin notorious too big for the pen through his years vicarious he a god im just man

No comments: