IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Imagination exceeded fantasy.

 What can I say Mr. Pacino...you're Al I howl. Now on to Dreyfus, Julia  right.. I was born to be gay. I mean take a look at me. Once again..nevermind. I mean really.. At 33 years old a man admits to seeing some pedophile video of me and expects me to "turn back" to suck his dick. 100 pounds soakin wet, SHOWN WHAT THE MAN ABOUT. With your crack cocaine shit...fucking joke. Sure they're going to kill me, yeah. But to "turn back", It will kill me steal my fucking soul man. I'm sorry kramer but lets keep it real seeing blunt fucking fact i know you feel. They can shit all over me ... fucking diarhea for all I care but to say I "maintained composure as a junkie by playing with a girls feelings". I thought there was no such thing as angering me, you know..but that had me. I'm sorry only TO MY MOTHER. MY MOTHER MY MOTHER MY MOTHER. But , I gave my life away to play it straight. She woulda probably been more content if I was just gay. but lets keep it serious, lookin like me, with my past, my childhood so on so forth. don't matter if you're LGBT, fact I chose ladies...you don't respect that..FUCK IT DONT LET ME WAKE UP TOMORROW. he dont know shit, narcissus wasnt sick though parcissus sick he got a dick. I still think, what's left of my mind. What's left of it, IM SO VERY SAD...fantasy on par with imagination  now. (on par is it?) From money to california to meeting the odd...what I passed on for pride. I'm too proud to swallow. *sigh*.  I'm from a family of space oddities and I'm the idiot prince. gay straight one in the same now me to tame... some of my philosophy when a woman loves you and wants "romance" you can't give, that puts you towards experimenting with men. alfredo pacino if they goin to kill me, ok. just please. PLEASE...without a mirror to my "Scary Kruger" face. Bye.

No comments: