IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, February 18, 2024

My poor mind is going, it ain't going shopping either.

That top , bottom shit... coime on now. With fucking me, keep your fucking chump change. I don't need nobody to fuck me. Life fucked me as is. Heh. When I was one and twenty, tis paid with sighs a plenty...maybe she was right, maybe I only love myself. But come on now, what my life made of myself EVER SINCE BIRTH .. I had no space to love anyone other than me. And love for me, the romance was a ... disaster, mind you. She was the daughter of a ukrainian godfather and her mother was a doctor...not too bright but never the less...my mother was a country girl from a farming town and I was a >>>DISCIPLINED<<< freak of nature. I mean I would have never met her if I wasn't an addict and if so, I would have been a dime a dozen homo teaching literature or worst case WORKING AT BEST BUY. But you already now you know your beloved freak of a man DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. Straight or not in essence....I would have turned to gay I mean looking like me and whatnot all in good time I would have chosen homo. Good luck with your kids ladies, ESPECIALLY THE PREGNANT PRINCESS  who works here careful with your pregnancy...nuff said...and last but not least with your >RETARD remarks... lets be serious, you couldn't get to me if your own mother was pregnant with me. IT LOOKS LIKE IVE GOTTEN TO YOU. IM NEVER WRONG CAUSE WHEN IM WRONG I DONT OPEN MY FUCKING MOUTH and while my mind still maintains some composure still there somewhat like i said 50 dollar bet I got a higher IQ than anyone here. im man hers keep talking decrease life span yours my verses on tours ya chick on all fours beggin for mores fuck weiser im man of coors i come at ya with a glock who needs ya roars, you a newborn bear I'm a mountain lion so fear. Spittin bars over cognac in the lambo fuckin her rack.Condoms I pack G's that I stack ya windows I crack only time you mac is when you runnin for life on the cripples track.

No comments: