IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, February 5, 2024

right and wrong

 first of iam NOT GOING TO HURT ANYONE. sidenote of behold they say if u didnt know difference between right and wrong that escapes prison into psych. difference. ok. How about not having space for any right.and having been wronged all your life. 2 psychologists who figured id get in psych if i took it. despite positive urines. they must have the beautiful biography government took down before my crime a while back and now what is left of me, to bother for anything shy of murder is ....how? ABSURD iam also not going to hurt myself governor how about the man who was wronged from sa far back as one can remember before reaching maturity . and at maturity suffering trauma at. so you step right? or you dont know the difference between the two.

No comments: