IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Switch couple of words on slim.

 What are friends .. friends are people that you think are your friends but they're really your enemies with secret identities and use facebook as a disguise to hide their true colors. zuckerberg man... why ppl facebook me and shit I ALREADY SAID i dont do facebook i give bitches facials play the white welfare card and create biracials. sickly narcissist huh buddy AND WOMEN FLATTER THEMSELVES TOO MUCH 2 women who i said "lady" too 'they heard babe' and didnt like it. one of these woman was a black old granny so i was about to come with my A game thinkin maybe she want it then this bitch talkin bout she dont like being called babe. man i cant even get with narcissistic grannies anymore *cries* :(. fucking court order worst case ill run and pass the border before which DA ill murder

No comments: