IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, February 19, 2024

I speak live for the sake of me, you at 9-5 for the sake of you. whos left better in question.

 I had a friend growin up I met playing a computer game, he named my character Sickly P. Then visiting him me a ny friend were together with him. This girl started to sleep with us in the car. She slept on top of me. I was never as shallow as to think of woman sleeping with me instead of pretty boy friend and other one money. But this guys father figured for supporting my self image later in life thinking this high school slut chose me over attractive one and rich two. Thanks Falcon family , older man the owner of atlanta falcons.

No comments: