IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I express not one for greedy I supress I'm one with needy.

 with a good story who needs an ending only if it ends with writing ill. --- your modern day take from a literary genius I stood against being sympathized with how dare I speak on sympathy. in a russian book from more than a hundred years ago the virgin prince myshkin kissed a woman ONLY OUT OF SYMPATHY. with sympathy the romance never ends. I've read alot of books in my life, that is my ONE FAVORITE MOMENT. All in all, from where i sit where i stand however the fuck you spin it while looking at... I ENVY THE VIRGIN. they want to turn suffering into pain niggas already tried to turn romantic as insane. MY JEWISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I KEEP IT BLACK IM SIMPLE NEW YORKER SPEAKS "NAMEAN" guess played as guilt trip with whom Im close at heart but how close can you get without closing off .... a myocardial infarction LETS THROW SOME REALIST ON IT if you hating you just a fraction. i was gona write somethin about remarks i made that was just brain damage talkin but anyway man... how ive been punished at birth niggas talk bout servin me punishment. gotti aint that hard. alexis impagliazzo, sigh...i dare if you spare....me the small talk. IM SAYIN THO NIGGAS CALLIN ME NARCISSIST ... YOU ON SOME FAGGOT SHIT. MY FAVORITE FILM HABLE CON ELLA FOR ELLA I SAY YA

No comments: