IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, February 5, 2024

Forget it, you're for I get it.

 Hova talkin like he a major leaguer better lay low before i disfigure that figure. 10:10 am 12/5 im always right and its not cause im better than or cause i know more ITS BECAUSE WHEN IM WRONG I DONT OPEN MY FUCKING MOUTH. I embrace damaged my spine can never replace love so i'll dine. I control emotion like waves the ocean. waves like control emotion prefers ocean I pray for no such waves that would drop my ship. *grin*


So..where do you stand M zuckerberg?  oh yeah, this just ..vicious vers or something. i turn crack into one man social habit  hope no wolf for the rabbit.

No comments: