IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Life exceedED all forms of punishment.

 With my profile, its your astonishment. to my people, i do everything comfortably no need to break vows! hope it got to you same for bum or two life time of reading and im still bleeding., WHEN YOURE FORCED TO SEE ALL OF HUMANITY AS ONE DUE TO NOT ONE EVER SIDING WITH YOU IN SENTIMENT.... with ever said...humanity dead. so who  was i damaging? "humanity" damaged pavel geller to where at puberty another personality was born. it was hard to look a man in the eye while sober. I DIDNT STEAL I BECAME EQUAL HOPE ILL FEEL YOUR  QUESTIONABLE SEQUEL. Ptsd , and concentration camp physique... socialiZe?      I WAS HIDING FROM TORTURE CAMP. WHEN YOU ADD SICKNESS  to trauma aight i stay dick with obama at 40 still get erect dick subject your pick.  i aint no killer though. thats for sure. so do what you....might ..hope...argg NOW WHERE WAS I! TO VIEW ME AS CRIMINAL THERES TOO MUCH SUBLIMINAL well you know ... call it morally ethics spin right in. sub-arachnoid region, i guess i should look at what region is responsible for.  obama...biden....osama...fuck it im bidding...on CORRECT .COMA..CAMA.....CHARACTER DEFINES SELF OBAMA.. on the side of..anyhow, a liberal statement namean baruhk........GIVE A CALL GIRL FLOWERS AND LIVE AS AUSTIN POWERS(TO VALENTINA KAREVA) . PLUS PLUS PLUS...my biological mother prolly a junkie, i have endorphin deficiency syndrome and without some endorphin...i..ceased to exist. making people approachable with ultimately appeal played as gloom is just a seal on doom. i mean LOOK AT YOUR PSYCHOLOGY .. i didnt exist ... I DID NOT...without a..."joyous aura". Just do a review of my psych... YOU WILL AGREE. Society was pregnant with me...incoming early birth...i spent life time finding comfort back in. Society held within another words...wording on umbilical cord ultimately i got bored.  i mean without ethic call...in the ways and on amount ive been punished that's like grave for petty larceny. with A family member formatting crime. but ofcourse, whos word you take. :/ WHEN ALL HUMANS ADD UP TO ONE AND YOU MINUS THE SUM BEING THAT YOURE LEFT WITH A SICKLY BUM TO HURT HIM WOULD BE DUMB YOU DEAD IT I SET IT YOURE MAD IF I SAID IT .. ethics rap for you. THE RANGE ROVER YOU STEER RIGHT HOVA IM HERE. your beloved gay bum. EY J, ALL MY TEEFUS DECAY :-(  "morals is reality ethics just congeniality" - Sickly P buying drugs infront of people helping...morally perfect with a man like me. ethics in play, its just view on your morals...morals that have that view...sympathy isnt something you earn at a 9-5 people just get it. i got no sympathy in background. ALL OF IT. and "ethics" legally..morally spoke of hope you dont ethically choke of. i had BAD childhood asthma i know what what it is to suffocate. i learned the word "laryngospasm" in book the perfect storm. don't drown your values a man.....you'll die ...lack of air. the human body doesnt let water in so you just suffocate. MORALS OUR REALITY ETHICS JUST CONGENIALITY. humanity just one...being a freak of nature i suppose...   human didnt suppose a chance id damage yet promote if you oppose my romance just read my side note. ethics of a gay man his plate is full man oh right, im sorry. i didnt know ethics is afforded morals of some sort. ive lived life a bum. whats left of a mind to think its alright i find you blink WITH FANTASY YEH I FANTASIzED ABOUT SHEMALES I CALLED ME THE ZHERMINATOR.  shermalez. on the other hand me talking of gotti...fantasize? far from. just childish romantic views on a "masculine happening" with his death.  theres no such thing as always being right but verbally i bring the light. take the day as it comes zero pay healthless slums

 



No comments: