IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

hug that aint in bed turns lights red

 a human as solo theyre marco im polo. when everything is ideal and perfect you nurse its circuit. i had sex with a woman who called me energizer bunny "you just keep going and going and going" now if i was only 6 inches +, narcissus would be back to duel. seeing one as saint despite sin dont make him a narcissist. im loyally humble royally rumble. is narcissism trying to create in your adult self what you were missing in childhood. shut it. whats in your hair trolling despair. I GOT BIGGER PROBLEMS THAN THE WALLET CAN HOLD PLAYING THE BALLET OF BALD. SOMETIMES YOU HATE IN YOURSELF WHAT YOU DISLIKE IN OTHERS AND BOY IVE BEEN HATED. this aint justification just modern myth revelation. > a paragraph on saint <  For awhile daily at the train station in staten island which was outside, teenagers came there to film me. I never smiled, never frowned, never spoke a word. Just went on as my myth entailed. Now, Saintcissus... when mirror becomes a phone cam and youre not staring at yourself, you got the comfort of kids doing it for you. When When you see one taken advantage of, disadvantage your conscious soft. A retarded man here always taken advantage of for the rare pack of cigarettes that he has. man im 40 thinking into this, sigh. I'm Tardenius. A retarded genius. Im going to go smoke this cigarette clip. bye

No comments: