IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

America is at disaster AND THEY STILL CONTINUE WITH ABSURD.

 The sick have to be gay. You have to be rich to die in peace. I STAND FOR RIGHT. YOU AGAINST? OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYBODYS GOT ONE..."if you dont stand for something you fall for anything." - whoever mr president is adding INJURY TO INJURY BY ADDING INSULT. "LIBERAL" HUH . then on top of which A PSYCHOTIC BREAK. liberate brother liberate! anyhow, when i was a child next house over a guy died from an overdose. my father tried to rescuscitate but couldnt do it. then he turns his son into a junkie. playing hero and being hero. The only sociopath in my family is pops. THE CIA , COMPOSING IDIOTS ANONYMOUSLY. yeah, I'm a doestoevskian idiot. The american idiot. Yours truly, Sickly P....so narcissism is idolizing a fictional character whos a virgin and is only intimate with a woman once. Kisses her out of sympathy. Or should I restate "Vox" (a fox vicarious) by nicholson baker. I read The Kite Runner by khaled husseini in forensic psych few years back the guy is a fucking BRILLIANT WRITER. But may my doestoevskian anti-hero kevorkian rest in peace. i just hope they dont let me die while being insulted...that's a blow lower than my testosterone levels. Rabbi, bringing a woman to say she's gay while i'm in the nuthouse caused psychosis. gee golly , real heart warmer. oh yeah, back when i lived in staten island in a black neighborhood i ran across this guy in a wheelchair AND an oxygen machine yet hah this guy was taking puffs of a cigarette. that's addiction, failure to deal with...IDIOCY. It's not dignity related. It's idiocy. On the other hand, I'll be an example at 5'10 130 lbs WITH CLOTH ON. I'll say, I'm real sorry LGBT i'm REALLY SORRY if offensive. But in my culture, sucking dick(for money, selling ass) is the ugliest dignity loss possible.  From my culture, your rap vulture. So I guess the man making donations to biden is you  zuckerberg. Nothing else to say. needle ridden biden huh, riding needle abiding fiddle. there's some more clever wording for you. All this coming from a man who got off 80mg methadone COLD TURKEY TWICE. First time , onset juvenile diabetes brain hemmorhage. second time at 27 years old, I went to the city EVERY MORNING taking staten island ferry sick as a dog. When it was done with, one guy with suite and tie on smiles at me looks over at his friend and says "Tough kid".  oh speaking of sympathy/virginity....when I met shaindy eckstein online, I was a virgin. But when it went on in person, i didn't want to end a real friendship for a few day relationship. she said u dont love me, u talk to me out of boredom BUT THIS CHICK STAYED ONLINE HOURS DAILY IN SUPPORT OF MY "SAVANT CHATTING" HABIT. So, sympathy... i mean she was more intelligent from money so on so forth...I mean where could I fit in my sympathy. Poor girl was a flat chested bulimic. WHY MY SON ZUCKERBERG HAVE ME IN A SHELTER DECAY ALL THESE CHICKS NO SEX JUST FOREPLAY  CANT BRING MY HEAD TO REST MUCH LESS LAY I AINT DEAN MARTIN BUT I GOT THAT SWAY GAY MEN TALKIN LIKE THEY GETTING THAT PLAY YOU HATIN IM JUST SAYIN HEY I GUESS ITS END OF PARCISSUS CAUSE HE AINT GAY. :-( LGBTQ needs to add an F. For freak. i dont know what queer means man im so far above defining...nah I rather gold mining contract signing aint whining its all in the timing.

No comments: