IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, April 27, 2023

ye

more space in small ones is lesz space in big ones zoo dont have less more i dont do cardio tests for a reason therre is someone involved who saw afar in queens soldier got this far. IF I CANT GET A HARD ON ANYMORE I DONT KNOW I WANT TO LIVE LOOKIN LIKE ME CMON I CAN ONLY DEAL WITH CONFUSED SO MANY TIMES IM TALKIN SOBRR LIFE AWAY FROM EVERYTHING FOR WHATS LEFT CAN B DONE EASY and for a man like me picture the woman your own mother wants SEXUALLY to want you for a flawless erect experimental phase come on ladies its just a dildo small in size a toy only arrogant women want i u have to paint what u feel so it go bold and steal i can get into gettin fucked a pleasamt alternative its funny shit with self image syncs for a mid life crisis dont it healthy folk this goin to the hospital shit i dont want life of worry. its ANTI - testosterone zuckerberg i want to live me and die before me departs arachnoid hemmorage with ego on top make a hell of a film

No comments: