IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

My EXISTANCE as human is moot ! HEHE

i reply to the game supply in my fame i imply tyra ill tame die just say dayem im high u just lame in my view brothas weak they all one in the same..my verses ill paint they curses im saint u the few i will faint to god im just prayin spiritual brotha aint delayin front line ill main fanclub insane you feelin my pain :( heh god to modern day psychology iam to psychology what tyra banks was to swimsuits OH YEH HERE IS SOME FLAWLESS PsyCH FOR U I NEVER TREAT ANYONE AS BELOW N DEFFFFFFINAAAATEELYYY NOT ABOVE AL PACINO OR EX SPECIAL ED SECURITY SAME SHIT id b a lil more open with pacino from the start but thats cause i know he wouldnt get society involved in my troubles. i know though to the rich i aint nothin but junkie i hope ur pro euthanasia too pacino didnt sell out insulting the sick . i aint got no serious illness but i been sick my whole life. SERIOUS asthma and allergies as a kid juvenile diabetes as adult ill tell ya tho god punished me i used needles to get off now my life depends on needles lifes full of riddles huh my friend matt falcon named a game character "Sickly P" for me to play. lol i was a teenager I ENTERTAIN MY THINKIN SUSTAIN MY SINKING! :-)

No comments: