IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, April 27, 2023

from here on mut

i dint know if im originator of thought or say what my father kept it "blunt" where necessary. well all that philly dutch talk is just an approach where we goin see i disnt come up with that intellectual wit i never miss just for the sake of missing my dick dying before i die that would be the ultimate sell out ur excuses is god body till found out what got gotti a deeper want beyond a growth stunt shittin me with my appearance the kind of life i had to this day is NUFF SAID dont care what angle u look from THE REALITY OF MY FUTURE LIFE HAD BEEN STOPPED IN PLAY SOME NEVER DISSOLVIN yep stopped at play.

No comments: