IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, April 27, 2023

if they put me in state psych readin books

sound otherwise i aint got noone to live for not much of i exist to live IN TODAYS PHILOSOPHICAL SECOND GUESSIN SO TO SPEAK N N I DONT DO WHORE HOUSES NO I AINT NO VIRGIN EXCUSE ME IF THATS NOT HEAVILY FROWNED UPon AT BLACK COMMUNITY MR OBAMNUHHHHHHHG look i mean if a woman wantsbme that much but ways the picture ffs i need a natural freak like no breasts or sum other shit i aint a kidbno more that tyrs banks shitbgoes out the door id show em na faggots how a real man do things truthfully spoken violently broken factd on loves token

No comments: