IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

I'll tell u this much guy

 lookin up to someone and looking up at em is two different things. I go at em namsayin I ain't arrogant I got nothin to b arrogant about today I'm just full of myself but that ain't jackshit at 510 I'm 130lbs soaking wet so full is type small anyway IM A MAN BEYOND COLORS OR SO HE JUST HOLLAS...cause inside ur ugly ...ugly like me :/

No comments: