IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

I'ma write a book

bout two ppl who chat online an average young lady n a freak of nature recluse male he speaks on how nice it is to be social and to actually meet people then she actually asks to meet him and he kills her over her corpse he yells I TOLD YA I PREFER CHATTIN OVER FUCKIN U PERVERTED SLOB! lol sorry couldnt help it. good night folks..just parcissus :-*(...well umm i dunno you even play with my cloud recordings and such i dont see why u folks cant just take me to lunch or something just cause im an addict it dont demoralize me. IAM TEH UBAR MORALIZT!!! HEHE

No comments: