IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, April 1, 2023

true it's true

im just myself witty full of self pity. comfortable are my mittens comforting are kittens. im broke wearin beat down sweater got the bandana call me mad hatter my head is type large reason i barge this season fuckin ms marge soft hearted im like conqueror barge like king i have a dream country equality or so it would seem rest in peace bryant and so i grin toss ya rhymes in garbage bin america fallin apart wth the right heartfelt leftist even on structural spite son i fork ya like pork keep it queensbridge u know i put in the work like westbrook rebound the shook assist and i took throwin so deep have my man brady lookin like lady put on lipstick like shady if this was the final curtain im certain id pass in peace whats to say step over the dirt and plantin my tulips lickin my drool lips speakin quite frank u know im makin the bank welfare im loaded fair to say i soared nasty on the mic fans never bored godbody stay penetrating leave the feds lookin type mads nypd claim they is relatin im just that dope makin the crack walls iron bullets nevertheless firin thats just my siren the winning star biggy sinister pac im wolf jay aint nothin but duck quack lyrically we could duel my shit hard like ya stool im bright as sun you a fool talkin to hotties on skype u know my cock sizey n hype 8 bars is just ripe hypergraphic i type truth of the topic top of the first i get pick im talkin rounds leave ya type thin my shity is heavy on pounds im new york talkin coastly im with the east reppin the knicks tho jordan type boastly etcetc im tired goin to bed hardbody namsayin

No comments: