IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Saturday, April 29, 2023

namean I'm a miracle. READ

i remember growin up dear mom once told me "u are miracle* i lived through a earlier than birth hydrocephalus means my head filled up with liquid thats how it got so big. i guess this shit happened before the skull formed. FORGET DYING FOR OUR SINS I LIVED FOR THEM. My son zuckerberg "i speak facts everytime i step in the booth." :-) my birth day may 27th . nuff said but "I DO LIKE THE UNLIKELY" RARETIES. word so if u like weigh 500lbs and want me to suck your dick. im ALL FOR. fuck kramer from seinfeld i dont sell myself. BUT I LOVE RARE AND AWKWARD. NOT RARELY SO. but this girl nastya a childhood friend was like she aint nastya she nasty. DONT CARE in like women that arent lady like. boyish in appearance n personality. word she was "mildly retarded" thats what makes her THE MAN. she would just lay there not moving an inch durin sex not even pretendin that i got "the size to satisfy" lolool never wore lipstick or nothin either. now u tell me i aint brilliant mr zuckerberg n ALL MY HIGH HOPES N SUCH WILL DIE. POST UR FUCKIN FACEBOOK OF ME CRYIN hehe ive lived a beautiful n romantic in the russian sense of word life. thank my father for NOT GIVIN A FUCK BOUT HIS STEP SON I WAS LIVIN LIFE THE IMAGE OF A RETARDED JUNKIE LOL CHILL IM A SAVANT AT CHATTING

No comments: