IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, April 30, 2023

being a savant and a gifted retard..

 two different things. I was somewhere in the middle at birth. I don't know man my father is too old for opinion I know it's kind of sad but I ain't mad being with you on my death bed can't be all that bad just for my writing pad what can I tell you I write romance I step out and feed the needy loser or not say fuck greedy be it truth please just hear it be it loose please don't fear it gay as goose I'll just clear it forget hollywood fuck acting Pacino play Kevorkian right I'm reacting SORRY KIDS DONT CARE IF UR HEALTHY AS THE ROCK IF UR A MAN U SEE DEATH AS ROMANTIC keepin busy maintains sanity taking it easy pertains vanity

No comments: