IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, April 27, 2023

n listen guys call me straight

call me gay i dont care that FACE of jessica is a masterpiece it deafens you with yells of pleasure she dont even have to talk true story my son i tell it how it is not how it could be syncing with the sensual voice phew penis and vagina Irrelevent wats a pussy worth my jhand got a tightervsqueeze fuck THERE AINT NOTHIN AWKWARD BOUT the WORD FACT dont spoil the ruins and dont ruin the spoils i just like sittin around bunch of ppl readin my books suspenseful orgasm WITH HEBREW I SEE IT AS MULTICULTURAL FAN CLUB IM HUH WAIT LET ME HIDE UNDER MY

No comments: