IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

wonderful tonight

the most romantic song in american history NO HOMO NAMEAN lol even with my death at hand i sing along with my band settin the illuminati trend glorious the american land respect recieve why i do send. Sickly P as matt falcon called me in a games character name. u already know im the illest I BET JASON ROSENTHAL SETS PRAYERS EVERY DAY I DO CLAIM HETERONESS. lol sorry he got offended loneliness im up n at em fuck planes u know i jet em mr jordan damn right i bet em god verses u know i get em political stance u know i set em the government YOU KNOW I DEBT EM that one is for my son trump i vote for u president of ATTICA TIGHT ANUS RELATIONS IM ILLIN hehe

No comments: